Saturday, February 26, 2011

What Does The 24 Mean On A Le Creuset Pan

Me, or the boredom that is taking root.

I do not like drinking hot coffee, wait until it becomes almost totally cold. And alone in the house of non-smokers not accompanied by at least two cigarettes. Never smiled for no reason. The real thing, and perhaps the most beautiful of my person is just the smile unconditionally sincere. The people crowded places and I collide, I prefer a bar with four chairs and two friends. Few Friends always, lately even less, but always looking for someone to define extraordinary. And sometimes the good fortune to my help. I do the shit but they are not. I often see where the rot is not there, but I see where there was already and at least this is a mitigating factor. I open my mouth in case you notice, but you're never by accident. I so much wanted to study piano and horseback riding. I also wanted to get his degree in classical literature. I would, but I have learned recently that it is never too late. My cigarettes are smoked by the sun and the books often end up filled with dust for two months, and then end up cigarettes and books should be read in two nights. One word to describe me: however.

0 comments:

Post a Comment