Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Para Que Sirve Viavox Gel

I do not want to think of a title.

I would say that I have broken my dick to work. Have implemented this system, which alone decides what activities and make me do that requires me to book a break at certain times. You should all die. But really, it is inconceivable for me to move the station four times in two hours for half an hour to do four different activities each, just because a program without brain you set the shit tells me so. You should all die really. I vented, thanks. Anyway, the fact that I am at home today is not a case, assholes. I vented, I'm sorry. However, I ate lots of chocolate in those days. People that I buy chocolate bars and Baci, people who brings me chocolate croissants at work, and parents who exchange boxes of chocolates on Valentine's Day. Have mercy on me who am the son and grandson of diabetics, but continue to love because I love you a lot when you clearly before me with chocolate. However Sanremo is a shit and Gianni Morandi is coprophagia. If you do not win Nathalie RAI begin to pay fees just for the fun to stop paying. This weekend I go to Bologna, I have already warned me that can fatten hello. Hello to you too. Ah, I want to put into his head to try to make the muffins, so if you read the paper about people poisoned died in Pavia know it's my fault.

0 comments:

Post a Comment