Saturday, February 12, 2011

Pressure Points On Dogs

fags because God made no mistake.



"I'm beautiful in my way
'Cause God Makes No Mistakes
I'm on the right track baby I was

born this way Do not hide yourself in regret
Just love yourself and you're in September
I'm on the right track baby
I was born this way. "

My mother, unlike that of Lady Gaga, always made me understand to be wrong. He never said that I was going so well, has never done anything to help in the process of acceptance. Indeed. For centuries it went on to say that being gay is wrong. And it continues with a string of bad things out of that mouth. Despite everything, I've got done. But my mother is a bitch of abysmal proportions, not like that Lady Gaga is one of the Madonna and is Paraculo songs against homophobia and racism. You tell me what you want but I'm loving it.

"No matter gay, straight, or bi,
Lesbian, Transgendered
life I'm on the right track baby

I was born to survive no matter black, white or beige or orient made

Chola I'm on the right track baby
I was born to be brave. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment