Sunday, February 13, 2011

How To Calculate Cell Products Micrometres

Rationalize. We were born


Thoughts. Flicks. Words. Emotions. L 'whole of my life at this time. I have to rationalize everything else I am not in charge of anything. And I can still do things out of my mouth that makes it embarrassing others. Really, I can not have and do everything I always want to . It is inconceivable. I can not have the life that I want, nobody can, then I have to rationalize. And I have to find something where to channel the anger and repressions that life as normal that it takes me. What I'm doing too much work on myself this year. We put a life to end, but I am sorry I congratulate you for even just thought and found the will to think of the changes to make. Today, the idea is to streamline things to manage them better. And above all, to suffer less.

I can do.

Meanwhile I spent its a good week. Bars with Chiara, cinema and many run around with Nicole, out with Ivan. So we were all put my signature. And I cut my hair and a cool of Madonna. And next weekend I go to Bologna NOW from my friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment