Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Knuckle Is Swollen

4x01

I feel restless. I can not exactly explain my state of mind these days. Disquiet is the word that perhaps the approach of more. I do not even know why. Maybe it's the lack of certainty and definitions in this period is charged, perhaps a reflex behavior of other people. My friend Frank would say "I feel the turmoil of others and do them my. "What you want but I feel uneasy. And that's necessarily the answer is no, but that feeling makes me do strange thoughts. So it's all so temporary that at the very moment that the realization of essere inquieto non lo sono più. Lo ammetto, è proprio l'anno dei cambiamenti. Lo dice anche Meredith.

"Change; we don’t like it, we fear it, but we can't stop it from coming. We either adapt to change, or we get left behind. And it hurts to grow, anybody who tells you it doesn’t is lying. But here's the truth: The more things change, the more they stay the same. And sometimes, oh, sometimes change is good."

Sometimes change, is, everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment