Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Free Female Stripping

Concerts missed.

This is definitely the year of 2011 concerts. The concerts that I would have liked to see but never perceive. Do you want because sometimes when they leave the tickets end up in two hours, and you almost always happens in the days before the salary levels of poverty where I verges on embarrassing. I would also want to go but honestly for a 70 euro Rihanna also no. I want money and everything but I forgot to buy a ticket because I have the memory of a goldfish in salt. For example, my being queer could have taken on new meaning in seeing Lady Gaga concert. But the feelings months ago refused and lost the opportunity. Then there is Adele I am the stalker site ticketone was not even my boyfriend, but nothing, I find more tickets. Then we have those shows a little 'second-class but that I would have gladly done, like Taylor Swift, and Rihanna. The real disappointment though is the concert of Elisa, and here I also have all the mitigating circumstances of the case, because when the tickets came out I did not sleep at my house for two days and was engaged in other activities to check the mail that I would be notified by time. I realize how little you can sneak away from my concerts, but please feel fortunate that I have also listed all those indie that made in Bologna and with great sadness that I missed. And now write this post, however symbolic, because a year ago I saw the Cranberries in concert, crowning a true dream.


0 comments:

Post a Comment