Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cinema Price On Tuesday

CHRONICLES OF FRANKFURT compatriots to

I receive and the public, a person close to me ....

Hello everyone. I write from Frankfurt, Germany, where I am temporarily stationed on business due to a trade fair. With this short paper I wanted to share what is difficult to be completely proud Italians working in foreign contexts. These days I met people from all over the world. And every time we of the Italian delegation to a major company in the Marche were coming teased with the history of Bunga Bunga. not nice seeing apostrophes in this way while you try to advertise products made in Italy. Not to mention the evening, when we go to the restaurant. Same story. There is no waiter to take us around remembering the erotic adventures of our Prime Minister. We are men and women, and women workers, who would be on occasions like this, the healthy part of our country. But I can assure you that tackling these prejudices of that misery is not easy. And I wonder what have we done wrong to deserve all this. Happy 150th anniversary to all readers of the blog. And excuse the outburst.
Claudia

0 comments:

Post a Comment