Friday, March 13, 2009

Gia Igi Price Difference

NEW IDEAS


Guys, it's time to prove something! I have the opportunity to bring into question and possibly to enter into the election program - for the June Municipal - Lista Civica "Live Albissola" some of our ideas. Of course all those who wish to participate in various meetings, efforts to provide something for yourself or do some 'of the campaign are invited.
Please guys, I think this is a sign of great maturity, so I would love it if this post had a lot of comments with many ideas.
Albissola is our land, he gave us a memorable evening, first loves and our friends, we grew up, we know every inch and I'd love to contribute in some way to improve it. We talked
entire evening commenting that the old wrong in dealing with our common, and now is the time to show what our leverage is ready to play, even with just a few suggestions. And 'I will make an appeal only once, then I will retire again to curse in my blog http://inididelcuculo.blogspot.com/ without bothering any more of those to whom only the word "policy" disturbing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment